-
March 30th, 2002, 01:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have an 88 hatch. I can get an Si front and rear bumper for it from a 90 or 91, will they fit? My car has the nasty black bumpers on it and I think the Si pieces would really help it look a litte more sporty. Whatcha think? Let me know if they will fit!
-
March 30th, 2002, 02:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I've heard before that they don't fit. But I don't really see why they wouldn't. But I guess the mounting places are totally different or something.
But if you hate black bumpers you can paint them yourself. That's what I'm doing. My Bumpers are currently in Primer stage and should be finished by tonight.
-
March 31st, 2002, 03:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
did you order new bumper covers? If not how did you prep the old ones for the primer? I was considering doing the same, just concerned that all of the dressing over the years would prevent good adhesion with the primer and paint. Let me know how it works out!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks